This is Lil’ Dragons
Young Kids (Ages 6 And Under)
Kumgang is the place for kids to learn Taekwondo in Manteca! This program is designed for 3 through 6 year olds. This program teaches more than just martial arts. Our students will learn safety skills, Life skills and martial arts techniques.The Lil’ Dragon’s will:
* Learn to share
* Develop a sense of independence
* Develop speech and language
* Promote physical strength
* Promote coordination and stamina
* Build fundamental learning skills
* Follow directions
* Problem solve
* Show self-control
* Act respectfullyOur Lil’ Dragon’s classes are structured, disciplined and high energy, and your child will thrive in the atmosphere. We want our students to grow up to be well mannered citizens. Lil’ Dragon’s will wear a white Lil’ Dragon uniform and start with a white belt.After acquiring the proper skill they will advance through the ranks of yellow, orange, green, blue, purple, red, brown, and black stripes that run down the middle of their white belt. Lil’ Dragon’s do not earn solid colored belts.Children like to learn and have fun, and we challenge them with our exciting and focused classes that are specialized for their age group.
We first teach our Lil’ Dragon’s how to Focus by first looking others in their eyes when they communicate. We explain and teach your child how Martial Arts at Kumgang begins and ends with Focus and Respect.
We then teach and reinforce in them how we show respect to others – first to their parents and family, then to teachers and others.
Kumgang Lil’ Dragons classes and training also helps your child as they enter grade school, setting them up for success by increasing your child’s attention span, thus improving his or her ability to learn. This builds a sense of accomplishment and self-confidence. With each new accomplishment your child’s confidence grows – this is the first step in the empowerment of a child’s physical and mental abilities.
If you have a child 3 through 6 years old that has shown an interest in the martial arts, or you would like to find out about getting them into a structured program, we recommend you start with our Six Week Trial Offer for Just $99. This includes a special Lil’ Dragons uniform, introductory lesson and 6 weeks of classes.
Some children are shy at first, or maybe your child needs a little warming up before being able to just jump into a regular class. Most kids end up trying it out.
Lil’ Dragon’s will eventually graduate into the Black Belt Path program. AfteBELTr they transition to the general class, they will test for their yellow belt and work their way through the solid colored belt ranks all the way up to BLACK .